Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sexy Teen Ass Shopping online reviews

Sexy Teen Ass Shopping I bought this as a gift, it was a little bigger than expected, but recieved many complements for the shoes, good material and look.

I bought a similar pair of pour la victoire pumps recently. The heel snapped after the 3rd time I wore them, and when I contacted the brand to see if I could purchase a new heel (as the cobbler said they needed the same one to mend it) no one would return 4 calls and numerous emails. Don't buy them, they are junk.
Sexy Teen Ass Shopping online reviews
Sexy Teen Ass Shopping The shoes arrived in excellent condition and were very nice, but they were too short. I always buy a size 8 in an Easy Spirit closed shoe. My advice would be to order 1/2 size larger in this shoe.Thanks,Betty Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment