Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lanvin for H&M Designer Collection remark

Lanvin for H&M Designer They're unexpectedly cute and comfy. Definitely worth more than $27. It runs a bit small, but I won't suggest anyone to order a half size up.

Crocs WedgeI love Crocs-- but if you love them too- BEWARE- these are sized very small. I usually wear a size 7 in Crocs.. which seem to run slightly large- but I had to return these wonderful shoes- as my feet looked like they belonged to Cinderella's step sister when I tried to squeeze into them! Published 16 months ago by Ms. Lulu ?
Lanvin for H&M Designer Collection remark
Lanvin for H&M Designer I didn't buy these at but wanted to leave a review since no one else has. These are the most comfortable shoes I've had that aren't sneakers. I have a hard time finding 9 wide, got 9 medium, and they felt splendid. Very soft, cushioned insides and the shoe felt relaxed (didn't strangle my foot) but not loose. The first day I wore them to work was like I had broken them in for a year, even with my custom orthotics. I was ecstatic.Seven months later, the soles and heels have held up well to pounding city pavement, but the uppers are flimsy. Very, very flimsy. On the left shoe, my pinky toe has actually broken a hole through. It looks like someone took a sharp pencil and pushed it through; the leather just tore. Even before this, even gentle incidental contact between the top of the shoe and and a bus seat would leave scratches and cuts. Not robust.It's three stars because I bought them for comfort and I found them heads and tails more comfortable than the Rockports they replaced, and at less than half the price. My friend who recommended them has big fat sausage feet, size 13, and got some hardier lace up Deer Stags. I might teach myself to tie laces and get those! Despite my problems, I'm going to give Deer Stags brand another shot on a different model and I really hope they work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment