Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bates 8-Inch Men's Ultra Lites Zipper Duty Boot remark

Bates 8-Inch Men's Ultra I have one foot I broke and is now larger than the other. I bought these sandals because they adjusted in the back allowing me to get a good fit on the smaller foot. They are also more comfortable than my old sandals. Definitely would buy them again.

My Wife Loves Them, October 27, 2010 By MikeB - See all my reviews Verified Purchase(What's this?) My wife is completely satisfied with the fit, finish and comfort! She loves these shoes.
Bates 8-Inch Men's Ultra Lites Zipper Duty Boot remark
Bates 8-Inch Men's Ultra I like that these sneakers are very light. My daughter says they are comfortable too. But they run a size smaller. My daughter wears size 13. I ordered 13,5 and had to exchange to 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment